Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another reading meme

It's Book Blogger Appreciation Week, and while I'm not sure what that means exactly, there have been some fun reading-related memes floating around. I found this one on Melanie's Musings.

Do you snack while you read? If so, what snack? I usually read in bed at night, which limits the amount of snacking I do. I don't like crumbs in my sheets, so that rules out cookies, crackers and the like. But I have been known to eat candy in bed while reading. Right now, I have a bag of candy corns in my bedside table.

Hard copy or audiobooks? When I first got my iPod, I experimented with listening to audiobooks while running, but I gave it up. I'd lose track of what was going on in the story between runs, and I'd have to rewind in the hopes of catching myself back up. Hard copy books aren't as portable, but it's easier to keep track of what's going on.

No comments: